Are you in the learning phase with python and want to explore on how python sync with databases ? if yes then below are few courses that you should go for.
Python today has become one of the most powerful language with its exceptionally unique features like flexibility, versatility, object-oriented approach, and ease to learn. When you know the basics of python one would like to expand this knowledge pool by learning how python can be used to interact with databases and build quick systems.
We did some research on different online courses out there for python with databases and kind of found the ones that will be helpful for the beginners and even for those who are good with python but also want to have knowledge base developed when it comes to databases with python.
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.
Taking this course will add new way to your career in Python and informatics. Simplified course to give a blended touch of python and SQL. The course has a lot of interactive exercises for hands on and to keep the momentum high a lot of new things are added here.
- SQL Lite is used as Database.
- Basics of Object-Oriented programming are covered.
- Basics of SQL like select query, like clauses , wildcards and processing results
- Google Map APIs used for practical exercises on processing data.
- Create, Read, Update, Delete operations to work with databases.
- Object Oriented Python
- Basic Structured Query Language
- Data Models and Relational SQL
- Many-to-Many Relationships in SQL
- Databases and Visualization
Students Enrolled: 202000+
We highly recommend this course as this is one of the best courses online for learning python and sql synchronized. The course is appreciated by more than 15000 students. Even if you are a beginner in python or you are an experienced programmer, this course will give you a good exposure the database world with python.
- Course is offered by University of Michigan
- Learn on your own schedule
- Shareable Certificate upon completion
- Course Videos & Readings
- Practice Quizzes
Graded Assignments with Peer Feedback
Graded Quizzes with Feedback
Graded Programming Assignments
- 7-day Free Trial
This is a great step by step course create a GUI interface using python and sql server database. The course takes it way by using a pyodbc connector to interact with SQL server from python applier front-end application Tkinter and ttk is used to create graphical user interfaces. As the name suggests CRUD operations are used to learn many interesting basics on building applications using SQL and Python.
- Creating functions is covered.
- Insertion of data from Python Application is covered.
- Building python front end with Tkinter covered.
- Updating of records from python application covered.
- Basics of creation databases and tables covered.
In this course you will learn how to create a Python application program that will interact with the following database systems: SQL Server database, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite.
- Duration: 3 hours 20 minutes
- Ratings: 4.5
- Students Enrolled: 4,904
- Pre-requisite – Basic knowledge of Python required but SQL basic knowledge not mandatory.
This is a really good course for beginners as the instructions are very clear and nicely explained next steps.
If you are looking for enhancing your knowledge with python and on the same time want to explore on how python projects interact with multiple databases, then this course is for you. This provides a building blocks on how to build future large architecture projects using multiple databases. This course provides an experience when it comes to dealing with more than two databases.
Key Features :
- Different Databases used are Postgress SQL, MySQL, SQL Server DB , Oracle , SQL Lite .
- Setting up of multiple databases covered.
- Setting up of DB connector file covered.
- Import and use of python modules covered.
- Creation of GUI front-end and virtual environment covered.
- Basics of Python like creation of classes and methods covered.
Duration: 6 hours.
Pre-requisite: Basic Python and SQL knowledge.
This course is recommended for beginners with 4.2 rating and around 2000 students enrolled.
This is another course to go for. This course will help you if you are aspirant to build an application with nosql database. These days NoSQL is in trend as its benefits are not hidden to anyone with respect to scalability and performance. Using Python with NO SQl is an exceptionally good combination when it comes to build complex applications with much more Flexibility.
Key Features :
- Different data modelling techniques covered.
- Hand on to web application using DJANGO web framework covered.
- Learning on installation of MONGO DB covered.
- Implementation of CRUD operations covered.
- Connecting of Mongo DB to Python covered.
Duration: 11 hours 30 minutes
With 3.8 rating and more than 500 students enrolled. This is a highly informative course with particularly good explanations and clear instructions.