At thispointer.com, we are always looking to help people with high-quality content. We have decided to open the site for submissions.
Why write for thispointer.com?
In terms of traffic and content, thispointer.com is one of the top sites for programming tutorials on Python and C++.
Once your article is accepted, it will publish under your name. At the end of the article, we will add the author’s profile and give full credits. The author can also add a link to his website or Linkedin profile. It will help you in the following ways,
- Your profile will reach a worldwide audience.
- Driving traffic, ranking back to your blog or website, via the author section.
- Get more followers on Twitter, Facebook, or Google Plus, via the author section.
- Build your reputation to get a better job offer or outsourcing opportunity.
We will accept articles on the following topics only:
- Data Science
- Unix Commands/Programming
Please make sure to submit your ideas for approval before submitting the actual article.
Make sure that your content must adhere to the following Dos and Don’ts:
- Do make sure your content is interesting, unique, and helpful.
- Do write articles with a minimum of 1000 words.
- Do include relevant links to other articles from thispointer.com when possible.
- To ensure that your article is grammatically correct.
- Do include an introduction and conclusion
- Don’t use this as an opportunity to boost your own site’s SEO
- Don’t submit a spun or copied article.
The process of submitting articles
Before you start spending your valuable time writing a 1000+ word article, make sure you know the writing process first to avoid getting rejected.
The writing process is,
- Contact us and share your profile. If possible, then submit links to 2-3 samples of your prior work.
- Please choose a topic from our list above.
- Please work with us to create an outline.
- Once the outline is finalized, write the content.
- Submit for editing.
- Once editing is completed, we will publish the article.
- We will check for plagiarism. If your content is not original and copied from other sources, then we will reject the article.
- We reserve the right to edit your article as necessary before publishing, although all changes will be run by you first. In most cases, this editing is purely done to ensure correct grammar and spelling. Sometimes it can be a reorganization of structure.
All published contents must be the original works of the authors. While all efforts are taken to ensure that none of the articles published on the website are illegally reproduced or have infringed upon the copyrights of another author, in the event that such a situation has been proven to have occurred, we will not hesitate to remove the said article from the website.
For all published contents :
Author grant exclusive rights on the published content and its accompanying files in them entirely to thispointer.com. This means that no other websites (including author’s personal website) can publish or reproduce the same content.
We DO NOT publish any of the following:
- Sponsored or promotional articles
- Articles paid for the publication by third parties.
- Advertorials (paid reviews).
- Articles with paid-for link placements.
Please send all ideas, questions, and requests to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
1 thought on “Write for us”
Your tutorials are fantastic because you have put comment for each line of code and presentation is excellent. Thank you