STL Tutorials and Interview Questions
Standard Template Library Interview Questions and Tutorials
Vector Interview Questions and Tutorials
- What’s std::vector and why should I use std::vector?
- 5 Different ways to Initialize a vector
- How does std::vector works internally ?
- How to fill a vector with random numbers in C++
- Importance of Constructors while using User Defined Objects with std::vector
- How to use vector efficiently in C++?
- std::vector and Iterator Invalidation
- Remove all occurences of an element from vector in O(n) complexity
- Be careful with hidden cost of std::vector for user defined objects
- Add elements in vector using vector::push_back
Deque Interview Questions and Tutorials
List Interview Questions and Tutorials
- std::list Tutorial and Usage Details
- Vector vs List
- Different Ways To Initialize a List
- Erase elements from List using Iterators
- Removing elements from a List based on Criterion
- Remove Elements from a List while Iterating
- How to get element by index in List ?
- How to search an element in std::list ?
Set Interview Questions and Tutorials
- Set usage details with default sorting criteria
- Using std::set with user defined classes
- std::set and external Sorting criteria | Comparator
- How to access an element by index in Set
- Different ways to insert elements in Set
Map Interview Questions and Tutorials
- std::map Tutorial Part 1: Usage Detail with examples
- std::map Tutorial -Part 2: std::map and External Sorting Criteria / Comparator
- std::map Tutorial – Part 3: Using User defined class objects as keys in std::map
- Set vs Map : How to choose a right associative container ?
- How to Insert elements in a map
- Using STL to verify brackets or parentheses combination in an expression
Unordered_map Interview Questions and Tutorials
Unordered_set Interview Questions and Tutorials
STL Algorithm Interview Questions and Tutorials
- Using std::find & std::find_if with User Defined Classes
- Iterating over a range of User Defined objects and calling member function using std::for_each
- std::for_each Tutorial : Usage Details with Examples